Fishing & boating montage
County Guide - click for index
Regional Reports - click for index
Biologist Reports/Fisheries Management - click for index
Forms - Commercial / Property / Water
Montage of Commission forms
This page contains links to forms for commercial permits, use of Commission property and permits required for activity on waterways.
Charter Boat/Fishing Guide Permit Application [PFBC-G-1]
Needed to guide on PA waters or to operate a charter boat....GO!
bulletCharter Boat/Fishing Guide Replacement Permit Application [PFBC-RP1] -- replacement application....GO!
bulletAlso view guide index page for more information and a list of guides....GO!

Application for Regulated Fishing Lake License [PFBC-109]
Permit needed to operate a Class A (fee fishing lake) or Class B lake ....GO!
bulletAlso view list of Class A regulated lakes....GO!

Lake Erie Trap Net License or Seine License Application for Commercial Fishing License [PFBC-171]
For detailed information please review Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, Title 30 Fish & Boat Code, Chapter 29 Special Licenses and Permits, Section 2903 Boat and Net Licenses for Boundary Lakes and Title 58 Pennsylvania Code, Chapter 69. Subchapter C. Commercial Fishing Licenses.

Passenger for Hire Vessels / Operators
Forms associated with passenger for hire vessels.
bulletApplication for Inspection Passenger – Carrrying Vessel [PFBC-291]
bulletVessel Inspection Check Off List [PFBC-291b]
bulletVessel Characteristic Record – Passenger Carrrying Vessel [PFBC-291c]
bulletApplication for Boat Operator's License [PFBC-292]
bulletPreliminary Physical Examination [PFBC-292b]

Fishing / Boating Activities
Special Activity Permit [PFBC-500]
Permits for fishing tournaments and derbies, use of Commission property....GO!
bulletAlso see a summary of rules and regulations for this permit....GO!
bulletFishing Event Report -- used in conjuntion with the Special Activities Permit to submit results of the permitted event....GO!

Cast Net Permit / Throw Net Application [PFBC-168r]
Permit for cast or throw nets, required by law on certain waters....GO!
bulletCast Net/Throw Net Duplicate Permit Application [PFBC-RP2] – replacements for cast net or regulated lake permits....GO!

Lake Erie Net Permit
The PFBC is accepting applications for the Lake Erie Net Permit....GO!

Application for Extended Trout Season Private Waters
Extended trout season regulations for private waters....GO!

Property / Water
Application and Permit to Draw Off Water from Impoundments
[Drawdown permit]

Must be obtained to lower pools of impoundments for activities regulated by other state permits or for any impoundment larger than 1 surface acre. Activities requiring draw down may include construction, maintenance or biological manipulation. PFBC’s duty is to minimize impacts on fish, aquatic life and recreational fishing and boating -- available in 2 formats:
bulletPDF -- print and complete....GO!
bulletMS Word - complete electronically, then print....GO!

Aquatic Herbicide/Algicide [WSM]
Permit needs for use of an aligicide, herbicide or fish control chemical in PA waters....GO!

Blasting Permit [PFBC-175]
A permit is required for use of explosives in PA waters....GO!

Cooperative Habitat Improvement Program - Adopt-a-Lake & Adopt-a-Stream [PFBC-900]
Stream fish habitat improvement and restoration projects....GO!

Property Use Request [PFBC-PAPS-003]
Needed to request utilization of PFBC property. Review guidelines for details:
bulletProperty Use Request Guidelines, PDF….GO!
bulletProperty Use Request, PDF – print and complete….GO!
bulletProperty Use Request, MS Word – complete electronically, then print….GO!

Standard Agreements
bulletDry Hydrant Standard Agreement
bulletMemorial Standard Agreement
bulletScout Troop Standard Agreement

Technical Assistance Program -- Habitat Enhancement & Restoration for Streams & Lake (PFBC 900-TAP)
Technical guidance and application for fish habitat improvement, fish habitat restoration and corridor management....GO!

Triploid Grass Carp Pond Owner Stocking Permit Application [PFBC-TGC 002]
Needed to stock grass carp in a pond....GO!
bulletApproved Dealers....GO!
bulletEnvironmental Inspectors.....GO!

Walnut Creek Marina Seasonal Slip Waiting List Application
Application for spaces at Walnut Creek Marina....GO!

Wood Cutting Permit
Needed to cut and remove wood from Commission property....GO!

Related information
Commission form pages
bulletBoat registration & titling
bulletCommercial, property, water
bulletPFBC issuing agents
Bottom navigation bar
Copyright Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
click for Commonwealth of PA website click for list of PA state agencies click for PA online services Get your fishing license Register/title a boat Web Policies Site Map Contact Us PFBC Home Page